Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Monday 10 October 2016

I'm Back!!

So yeah summer's hard to be consistent - sorry.

Annnnnyway I'm going to blog (hopefully) every weekday - I'm planning on Mondays but I'm not promising anything.

So what have I been doing so far?

Currently I'm on week 5 in my timetable which means I should have finished the basic research into my concept and starting to gather some visual research. Which I've sorta done - I would have liked to have gotten some evaluation in but, well, there was a lot of stuff I had to print off and apparently that takes up a lot more time than I was anticipating. I'm still on track though because I do have a bunch of stuff that I can get my teeth into.

So this is the boring research stage with not much to report on or pictures to post cause I'm not really able to go into my sketchbook just yet and need to stick to research and get a good idea on my topic.

And it's at this point in the post I realise I haven't actually mentioned what I want to do - great start me.


What's my topic?

After really enjoying what I did in my degree show I wanted to continue on with using found objects in my artwork except this time develop the idea of how these objects reflect the people that left them and offer a bigger reflection on the area as a whole. I think I'm going to focus on how they can reflect the areas class as this would give me a good starting point for my dissertation.



So yeah that's all I can really say right now (next weeks post may have a similar theme to tell ya the truth)

until next time :)

Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment