Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Researching

So yeah as I warned you last week - I'm still researching, not the most fun part of the process but it's how I work and needs to be done. I like having a bulk of knowledge to fall back on and it seems even more necessary this time around than it has in the past so I'm really trying to focus and keep everything organised.

Speaking of organisation - look at my new and improved, colour coded folder! So fancyyyyy.





So what have I been looking at?

I have three artists in my folder right now, Mark Dion for his methods and practise, Grayson Perry for his TV programme and tapestries focused on the different classes in Britain and Eric Fischer who I found by accident when looking a different types of maps.
I've also been looking into different ways to display data, types of maps and infographics.

Also during the week I went for a walk as I am thinking of maybe doing preparation "case studies" in certain areas to try and get an idea of what kind of things I will find.

To some up I'm on track, I'm researching, and next weeks post is gonna be pretty similar, after that one though I'll hopefully have some more stuff to show. This week I'm planning on evaluating on the stuff I've been reading and also getting some statistics and such to try and help me decide on where I will be focusing on.

So that's all I have for you just now,

Until next time

Róisín - x

No comments:

Post a Comment