Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Presentation (Update 2)

I hate presentations. I get all worked up and panic quite easily. So I wasn't exactly enthused when I found out that we had to do one. But despite the fact I was panicked, my first attempt actually went quite well. I found that I rushed a tiny bit and had to wait a few seconds for the slide to catch up with me (since it was in Pecha Kucha). I didn't have to change much of it except have a better conclusion. My original conclusion was kinda improvised when I was practising it, but when it came to saying it in front of people, I panicked and just stopped. So I knew I had to write down what I was going to say, in order for me to kinda calm down when I was speaking.
My final presentation went much about the same as the first, except I slowed down a bit, but not by much as I was still quite nervous. I'm not sure I did that well when it came to the questions, as I think that I rambled a bit about nothing, but I'm still quite happy that I did the best that I could.


My presentation was on Hitler's degenerate art show, and in this I talked about what I think were his motives for puttin g on the show. Most people assume that it was his hatred for modern art that made him do this, but I think that he knew the power that art and expressionism held. I also mentioned Joseph Stalin, and I also discuss if it worked and some artists that were in the show and their reactions.

Here are some of my slides:





See you soon :) - Róisín


No comments:

Post a Comment