Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Transformation (Update 3)

So we had a mid module tutorial, which I was kinda nervous about because I felt like I hadn't worked on stuff for transformation in ages. I let this project slip because I had deadlines for other stuff, and so I always felt that I had to work on my deadlines, rather than transformation stuff. So I felt that I was a bit behind on this, especially with my annotation, which I always leave until the last minute. This was really my main area for improvement, so I need to catch up with this over the Easter break.
On the Friday before Easter, I finally finished my car illustration, and all I need to do now is flatten it, and then I will be able to upload it here, because it is still in photo shop format right now.

Only one more update to go :)
- Róisín

No comments:

Post a Comment