Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Planning ahead

So like I said last week, the Easter holidays weren't as productive as I had hoped they would be affter getting some pretty bad news in the first week. So my enthusiasm for my art wok took a bit of a hit but I think I'm more of a positive mood now so I think I can get back on track (hopefully).
 Because of this, and because I had an essay due I haen't got much practical work done, but I do have some ideas brewing in the back of my head.

 I managed to get my essay done and submitted, I'm a little under the word limit but I think I can manage to get some more done to it for the final submission.

I have also got up a new plan for the rest of the year with a space for each day (btdubbs this terrified me to see just how little time I have left arrrrrghghg) so I am going to try and stick to it and get stuff done ahead of time. Fingers crossed.

So that's all I've got for you right now, but I think I'm in a better place than I have been the past couple of weeks so I think I can manage to get stuff done.

Until next time-
 Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment