Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Thursday 30 April 2015

Sketchbooks

So I thought that I would do a blog post before I went on my weekend away so that there was something on my blog for this week.

We found out today that next week that we are going to be getting a mid module tutorial so that our lecturers can see where we are. I am kind of glad that I get to have a formal discussion with my lecturer about all my stuff so far, however it does seem to be happening a bit late in the game, what with there only being a month left. :/

Anywho this week I did some sketchbook stuff, so I thought that I would show all my sketchbook pages (except for the first one because I don't have that with me, but maybe next time ;)  ) :



































I was also coming up with some final ideas for my protest work in class and thought about repeating the word "Again" over and over again to give the idea of scale and also show hoe nothing changes when it comes to war or conflict.


I did it twice to see how it looked on white and on other colours. I think the white works best, however i think having the contrasting pages side by side works well. I'm not sure how far I will take this, but I thought it was a cool idea and wanted to get it down into my sketchbook. 

So with being on holiday this weekend, I have a to do list to get through by the Monday I get back, and I will also have some time on the Tuesday to get through some stuff. I seem to be making my way through it, I wanted this done before now, but things kind of got in the way, but I still have time.



So that's all I've got for you now, but I shall talk to you again when I get back and my to do list is done it will be good to have a bit of a relxing break and get some things done, then when I get back, I shall be on to the final pieces aaaahhhhh!

Anyway, until next time
Róisín -x

1 comment: