Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Updating again

Okay then this is just an update on where I have been for the past couple of weeks, I got back from holiday on the 4th of May, I hadn't done much over the weekend, which was fine because I was planning on doing some stuff before I went back to college. However I then had a family emergency which has taken up the bulk of my time until now and probably will do for the next few days. So now I am panicking slightly because there are only  couple of weeks left now, and I was planning to at least be half way through my final pieces now, and I haven't even started them. I am planning on finishing my essay and my Protest brief by next week and I can work on my Integrated project from then on and hopefully I will get and extension for this so I have time to finish my final piece.

Anyway that's all I have for now, I will hopefully have more for next week,
But until then, bye

Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment