Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Monday 7 December 2015

Lights!

So what I've been looking into this week is light installations. I thought about creating a space where people could interact with different coloured lights, each representing different emotions.


Here are some of the inspiration images I have been looking at:


I have also looked at the chemicals involved with certain emotions and investigated their make up and their effect on the mind.

I'm planning on experimenting with some bits of photography as well, and I have also been looking at after effects because I have been thinking about maybe instead of different lights as the installation maybe using a video projection as this might give me a bit more freedom with some imagery as well.

So it's a short and sweet one this week as I've had a bit of a busy weekend, I'm hoping to finish all of my PDP stuff and my essay which is due quite quickly so I can get my teeth stuck into this brief properly.

byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment