Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Saturday 3 January 2015

It's Chtistmas!!!!

So with the deadline being the week we get back, my festive break has been pretty hectic. Trying to finish off Pdp, a presentation and our first brief for college, being ill, Christmas and new year, meeting up with friends and family and lots of overtime for work - horraaaaaay!!!

So the past couple of weeks have been pretty stressful, but thankfully I work best under pressure, so I think I'm coping well considering. 

I finally managed to stick up my stickers around Edinburgh: which was fun and stressful as I was trying to take pictures of this and not draw attention to myself at the same time. All that's left to do now is get them I my sketchbook and work out how to display these for the brief. 

A lot of my time over the festive was spent trying to finish off these in Photoshop, as my laptop is on its last legs so asking it to open Microsoft word is a task. But I finally managed to get them complete and am quite happy with them. 

For my presentation I am going to look at the progression of album covers and if the digital age is killing the album cover or has it already done so. 

See you next time
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment