Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Make love not war.

Man it's so hard to write down stuff, over than I googled some shit, at this point in the brief.

For the who am I brief, I started work on a timeline for the full thing using some photographs of me.


Then for protest I think I want to focus more on the scale of the loss of lives and their sacrifice. With this in mind I painted a poppy, and let the red paint spill down, to resemble blood. I then splashed some more across the painting, paying more attention to the bottom part of the picture.


I think that this worked well and achieved what I was looking for, as I think the vibrancy of the red highlights the violence and gore that comes with war. 

Until next time- 
Róisín-x

No comments:

Post a Comment