Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Monday 23 March 2015

The plan of action

So I printed off loads of photos for the who am I brief - so many that the printer was actually not willing to cooperate and just flat out refused, but I got there eventually.

I also set out a course of action for the week to get those sketchbooks done and out of the way. However my new plan is to finish off all my PDP stuff, so that I can totally focus on my studio brief. Although I did make some head way with my integrated project, as I talked with one of my lecturers about some of my ideas, and I now have the confidence to go ahead with them, so I am really itching to get my teeth into getting some of that stuff done, but I am trying to be strict with myself and get PDP done. Arrrgh I just want to do everything at the moment, which makes a change from my usual cba self.
I also got some ideas for a final piece for my protest brief.



I will go into more detail about these in a later post when I have developed them a little further. The sort of general idea for this is to have the crane represent innocent lives lost during war and conflict.

For PDP I set out a plan of action to get it done by the start of next week, so far I have stuck to it, as the goals I should have achieved by now were getting the kiosk and poster finished.
As an alternative to the statement of assessment, we have to make a poster, kiosk presentation and a prezzi presentation. Here is what I did for the poster:

And here's a cheeky wee screenshot of my kiosk:

 Also on Friday I got my presentation feedback, and it was pretty positive, the only thing being that I was a little nervous. So I now feel really positive about going on to do my essay and I think I know now what direction to take it.

So it has been a good week for me this week, it's just gonna take me to get my arse into gear and get stuff done and stick to my plans.

That's all for now,
Until next time,
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment