Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Reliving the 70's

Presentations due this week - and cue the panic.

After some hard graft, and listening to some old albums, I finished everything for my presentation and I am quite happy with it. It's on album covers and band t shirts and how the t shirt has sort of replaced the album cover today. 
For this I got to relive some of the 60's and 70's and also my fourteen year old self that really wanted to wear a Ramones t shirt, but didn't want to be one of those people that don't listen to the band but wear the t shirt. So I downloaded their greatest hits and pretended to myself that I liked them so that I could buy a t shirt. 2009 was a hard year for me. 
Any way the presentation went well except that I accidentally said factory records instead of joy division, and was kinda a bit stuttery after that. I think if I practice my presentation more, hopefully I don't need to change much, I should be okay. 

For my protest work I started making cranes as they are a symbol of pece so I was going to use them somehow for my final. Here are some examples of what I have done:

I have done some drawings for my integrated project:


The plan for next week is to get these first two sketchbooks finished and get onto the second one, meaning that research is completely over and done with and I can get onto developing my ideas. 

Anyways
Until next time,
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment