Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Essay Proposal

So this week we had to submit our essay proposals, which means that we had to make a more finalised decision on what our essays are on D:

So I have a vague idea kinda on what I want to do. I definitely want to look at fan culture in some form and was thinking of looking at the idea of fans using tshirts to express their involvement in this community/ fandom. I'm not sure how far I can take this idea but I suppose my lecturer will help me out with that.

It is a slight continuation of what I did last year so I decided to look at these books here:




I'm not really sure how relevant they will be but I don't think that it will have hurt too much to ave read them ;)

Anyway bye for now :)

Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment