Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Inspiration of the Week - 100 Years Project

The 100 Years Project is an online project by internet content creator Dana Roc in which she asks people what they want to be remembered for in 100 years.


This project is really interesting as almost everyone wants to be remembered for something, and there is a wide range for what people want to be remembered showing human diversity and personality.


The answers themselves were interesting because of how detailed some of them can be, like the person has been thinking a lot about it and thinking about it quite deeply, whereas some of them are simple one word answers.


For my project I am interested in looking into why and in what ways we want to be remembered and so I think this project is a good piece of research to have.


However the point that I want to make with this project is that we will be forgotten and that that isn't necessarily a bad thing. 


I am planning on making my mark being somehow related to the ways that we try to be noticed and remembered amidst the crowd.



NB - all photographs here have been taken from these sites:
http://www.danaroc.com/the100yearsproject/

I do not own any of the pictures on this post.


Until next time
byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment