Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Easter update - Organisation and Preperation

On the last week before Easter I started taking photos for catalogue thing seeing as the college has better lighting in my house. I think some of them turned out quite well as I managed to get a decent angle with my tripod. I then began editing these to make them look better so that I could put them in a catalogue format.






I've also been trying to focus down what I want my exhibition looks like, and trying to think of if I want it to be museum like or a bit more clinical. I've pretty much decided that I want it to be more clinical so that I am more inviting people into my investigation and the can interact with the files etc.

Fist thing I wanted to get done over the Easter break was to get my pdp and essay stuff done so that i was free to focus my whole attention on my project for a week. Pdp took longer than I was expecting but I managed to get it done and I'm quite happy about it and I did manage to get my essay done but it was a bit grating but I pulled through and am still alive so there's that.

So my mind and my project have been a bit all over the place for the past few weeks. I haven't been on as many walks as I had hoped, mostly due to the fact that I have been so busy. The main achievement of this holiday was that I think I've got my head back in the right place, and I am now looking forward to really putting my teeth back into this project that I feel I have almost abandoned. There only like 6 more weeks left *ferociously holds back hyperventilating* but I think if I put my head down I can do it.

So what's left, what do I have to do in these six weeks?

1 - Walk.
Well I think I've got the walk idea down now. The main purpose for the walks will be to "swap" my mark for someone else's. So essentially for the next six weeks - do more of those.

2 - Buy furniature and stuff like that for my exhibition.
I think I've got what I want my exhibition to look like fully in my head - sort of like a clinical laboratory for people to explore. So I need to buy all that stuff, everyone wish Róisín's bank account the best of luck.

3 - Catalogue.
I want to have an online catalogue of all the items I have found available for people to view so I need to start making this. I do have some photos but I need to make sure they are all documented and then put online.

Well those are the main things at least, I'll still have other things to put in here and there and God knows I'll probably come up with some other idea that I'll need to do so there's that.

But that's all I've got for you just now,
until next time,
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment