Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Thursday 14 April 2016

Inspiration of the Week - Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis is an artist who is interested in systems and data. I am looking at her work because I am looking at different ways to document and display my final work for my project.


The way the artist has arranges the pins and then join joined the thread to create waves is to me a very unique three dimensional way of displaying data.


I was thinking of ding a similar idea to this to visualise my routes or marks, however not quite as intense.



I think if I were to do something like this I would want to do it on a larger scale and have the threads spaced out a bit more and have them follow some sort of narrative.




NB - all photographs here have been taken from the artists site:

http://katiehollandlewis.com/

I do not own any of the pictures on this post.


Until next time
byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment