Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Inspiration of the Week - Christian Boltanski

Christian Boltanski is a French artist who normally makes installation using found objects.


I really like this artist's work as I think the invite the viewer to think about ideas of remembrance and memory.


I also like the style of these installations as I have always like light installations as I think that they can add another dimension to the work and can give them more feeling and make them more poignant. 


In my work I am planning on dealing with topics of memory and remembrance and it's good for me to see an installation artist that also looks into these themes. 




NB - all photographs here have been taken from this site:

http://www.artnet.com/artists/christian-boltanski/

I do not own any of the pictures on this post.


Until next time
byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment