Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Paintings and presentation.

Painting
At first we learned about gridding up photographs, so that we were able to scale them up proportionally to paint. After this I went back to painting on the canvases I made. The majority of my time  I spent working on a painting  of a fly. 

I've also started to work on my presentation, I would have probably started it earlier if I had realised that it was next Friday, but it is a "practise" presentation  and the graded presentation will be next week. 
I'm doing my presentation and probably my essay on if Hitler hated modern art and his exhibition on "degenerate art". I found that writing out drafts of what I'm going to say first and then seeing what I say in twenty seconds (as its in pecha kucha form) and then plan the presentation from there, was the easiest way to do this.

See you next time - Róisín 

No comments:

Post a Comment