So this post is going to be about the finishing touches and the display of my box.
I was undecided on whether or not I was going to add the map that I asked everyone to fill out, but after talking to my lecturer about it, I decided it would be better if I did, as this would mean that there was still something to look at even if there weren't any slides in the box.
To attach the box to the wall I added in four mirror brackets to the back of it, two would have probably been enough, but I really wasn't up for risking it for the sake of two mirror brackets which were £1.50 for a pack of 20 out of screwfix.
The lights were stuck around the map using strong glue and I had cut a hole out of the bottom part of the frame to leave room for the light's wire. When I first put my box up I immediately realised that I would need something to secure the wire to the wall for health and safety reasons and also to make it look more professional. The technician suggested I get trucking, which was cheap enough out of wickes, and so I cut these pieces to size and stuck them to the wall as they were self adhesive.
Tune in next time to see how the final piece looked!