Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Friday 6 November 2015

Light Boxes

Since my last post I had the idea of displaying my maps in a light box. So what I did was using a display box I got from a charity shop I glued in a push controlled LED light to the inside. I placed my maps behind the glass and then secured them in place using a glass photoframe.






However this light box didn't work quite as I had planned as the light didn't diffuse properly through the layers of paper. I think even if it had worked better I might not have followed through with it as I want the layers of tracing paper to be able to be flipped over by people.

Now I am thinking of displaying it like a tourist information board with the layers of tracing paper on top that people can lift and look through.

Here are the sketchbook pages I have:











byeee -
Róisín-x

No comments:

Post a Comment