Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Thursday 21 January 2016

Just a Quickie

So this is just a quick update on what I've been doing the past few days.

I haven't had much of a chance to do any quote unquote "real" work as this is just the research stage, for a pretty big thing I might add so I am going to be taking my time and thinking it through. As you can see I've been posting a lot of my "Inspiration of the Week" and all of these are going to be included in my artist research sketchbook. So as of now I'm just taking what these artists have done on board and I have also been brainstorming a few ideas as well. So this time next week I'll have a PLP and a (hopefully) formulated idea to talk about.

In other news I've finished my presentation for my contextual studies class and I am quite happy with how it's turned out, now just a few practise runs to see if I can fit all those words in there :P

Here's a quick preview:



Another thing that I've been working on is my submission of mini portfolio for Edinburgh university, this isn't so much a hard process, but it is definitely long and tedious at times, but I am getting there.

So that's all for now,
Until next time,
byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment