Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Saturday 19 March 2016

Walking and Cataloguing

So the main event that happened this week was that I went for a walk next to the River Carron near to my house. 

The point in this walk was to leave my mark in ogham behind by using the environment and things that I found. 
















I also took photos of objects that were left behind, and also collected some of these objects. 



I have also began researching how to take photos that could be used in a catalogue and began experimenting by following some rules online.




I also finished off stuff for my research file and wrote out the results of my survey and added my maps.

I have also began looking at my mark and thought about doing a walk where I predesigned and made a mark to place along a route, so here is the setchbook pages I had with that.


I have also been thinking a lot about display and did a couple experiments in my sketchbook and have started collecting jars that I could maybe use. 



I have sorted put the things that I need for my drifting walk and the phrases printed from my survey to place and plan to do them this Wednesday and Thursday. 

So that's all I've got for you just now,
See you next week,
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Róisín -x 

No comments:

Post a Comment